Event date and time
LSO St Luke's, 161 Old Street, London EC1V 9NG
Moorfields Eye Hospital will be holding its annual general meeting (AGM) 2017 on Tuesday 25 July at LSO St Luke's. Moorfields will be showcasing the research programme which is delivered with our research partner, the University College London (UCL) Institute of Ophthalmology. Lunch will be served at 1pm before formal proceedings begin at 2pm. The meeting ends at 4.30pm.
Key note speakers include:
- Professor Sir Peng Tee Khaw, director of research and development at Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Dr Mariya Moosajee, consultant ophthalmologist at Moorfields Eye Hospital and senior lecturer, UCL Institute of Ophthalmology.
Tickets are always in great demand and are offered on a first come first served basis.
Book your tickets by:
- phoning the membership team on 020 7566 2490
- emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- complete the annual general meeting 2017 ticket application form and return it to us using our freepost address.
We hope you can join us at what promises to be a great event.