0207 566 2045
Area(s) of specialism / subspecialism:
- Cataract Specialist
Year of first medical qualification:
Location of initial medical training:
University of London
Further key experience:
- Cataract Fellowship (advanced subspecialty training)- Moorfields Eye Hospital, United Kingdom.
- Corneal Fellowship (advanced subspecialty training)- Moorfields Eye Hospital, United Kingdom.
Date joined Moorfields:
Membership of professional /national/regional bodies:
- Member of European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (ESCRS).
- Fellow of Royal College of Ophthalmologists (FRCOphth), United Kingdom.
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA), United Kingdom.
Current NHS/university posts, whether full/part time, and starting year:
- Full-time, Moorfields Eye Hospital Ealing & City Road (2015)
Other professional achievements:
- Member of Curriculum Sub-Committee, Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Post-graduate Diploma Medical Education, University of London
- BSc Immunology, University of London
- Optimising Outcomes of Toric Intra-Ocular Lens Implants
- Anti-oxidants in Cataractogenesis
- Medical Education in Cataract Surgery